Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The reality of seeing things through Christ's eyes

Are there negative words that people have said to you or about you that have made it impossible for you to believe that God can do great things through you?


1. Women in my community that are having an impact are Kay and Sherry and Peggy.
2. I have an influence on Jacquie and Miranda.
3. I can inspire those around me by telling them more about Jesus and less blogging!


Exodus 1:15-17 NIV
[15] The king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, [16] "When you are helping the Hebrew women during childbirth on the delivery stool, if you see that the baby is a boy, kill him; but if it is a girl, let her live." [17] The midwives, however, feared God and did not do what the king of Egypt had told them to do; they let the boys live.
Matthew 10:32-33 NIV
[32] "Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. [33] But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
1 Peter 2:9-10 NIV
[9] But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. [10] Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
 Hebrews 7:14 NIV
[14] For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.
Renee Swope and Lysa can help you out with ushering people into the kingdom. I have gained a lot of wisdom and discernment from them and I thank God everyday that I get to come together with God's people and discuss these things!

Hope you have a great day and God bless!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment