Saturday, September 10, 2016

9/11 Verssus Day of Adversity in the Spirit: How to look to Jesus Almighty for Help about Past Attacks

Okay, here's the news flash: I have a LOT on my mind so here we go!
I thought that the reason I would be in shock and in tears would be because of my Christmas dilemma.
Apparently, that is NOT the case!
It's the fact that September 11, 2016 is the 15th year anniversary of 9/11 which contributes to the worst attack yet in American history! Yes, I don't know much about politics or presidents, but spending 15 years later still searching for answers is enough for me.



Living God, we thank you for America and her stand against terrorism. We ask Living Jesus we thank you that this country does not stand on her own,  and we thank you for your might and Power to help us overcome our differences as America's children. We thank you that you will be glorified in Power whether we know you as Lord and Savior or not. Please change our minds and hearts especially as we approach our upcoming election season. Be with us Americans as we go throughout each day and may you Jesus Christ, Lord of all, be glorified in the midst. Thy will be done. We pray this in Jesus name, amen!

Blessings!

I hope and pray that this post encourages you and lifts you up!


No comments:

Post a Comment