Saturday, November 5, 2016

Just Like Our Ancestors in Fits of Rage: Are We blaming others on our own anger and bitterness?

Does everything upset you all the time? Maybe sometimes?

Maybe you're typing on a keyboard and the wrong word get typed, or maybe your at work and your boss or a coworker says something to you or about you that so easily offends you. Or maybe you loose your house keys that were once inside your purse and finding them minutes later does not cheer you up.

Whatever the case, do NOT blame your genetics and/or parent's habits saying you developed that from them. It's: YOU!  You're the one getting snappy and upset because things are not going your way.

Reality check: I am not just talking to you, I am talking about myself. I tend to get mad over small things like paperclips or working on a lesson and I accidentally type the wrong word. I will be on my phone sometimes (or all the time) and I will get upset and mad at whatever I typed because I made a mistake that was my fault. It happens to the best of us!

The bible makes it CLEAR:

Ephesians 4:31New International Version (NIV)

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
I should get rid of this too! Hey, maybe we can work on it together. Comment below!
Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment