Saturday, October 22, 2016

Through the Fire Alone? No! How to come through the Fire not smelling smoky: Let's talk.

My heart will sing no other name, Jesus! Jesus loves you so very much!
Jesus is after you!
Just this past Sunday, I walked through my second storm. This time it was DARK!
At about 6:05am Sunday, October 16, 2016, when I walked through the worst storm of the century. Let's just say I was scared at first, but I made it!
I started walking by myself with my phone as my flashlight. Halfway through the walk though, I shut off my phone flashlight because I knew it was getting wet! This was the last phone my mother was going to get me, so I put it in my pocket, secretly.
It still works to this day just so you know.

Anyway, I went through that storm like nobody's business and made it to church safe and sound.
If you need to know that Jesus is real and you are stuck in a storm, trust in Him who is God Almighty!

Hosea 11:1-4
Psalm 34
Psalm 23
Psalm 18
Psalm 24

Jesus is waiting with open arms, and is MADLY in LOVE with you! Hope this heals you to know that He is with you!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment