Saturday, May 5, 2018

Money and Security: :How the Real life does NOT depend on just financial stability but on one Foundation

I was once addicted to shopping, can you believe that?? I mean, I would pull money constantly from my bank account or monthly income and calculate the amount I make every two weeks before I got paid! I would spend money on candy, soda, coffee and more junk than what I needed for my body, mind and soul!

Then I learned about budgeting. So, I tithed the check before I got it and saved the rest in my bank. It was not easy!

At first, I was tempted to think that money was my source (biggest lie of security yet), of security and save it like I was going to pass on the next day if I didn't save it or get paid enough money!

Here's the bottom line: If you know Jesus as your Savior and Lord, you have eternal security in Him, alone!

Period!

I hope you can learn a lesson from me about security versus a secure fortress found ONLY in Jesus Christ!

Peace be with you all!

John 14:27

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment