Saturday, June 3, 2017

Waking up in the Light of Day: How to correctly get started each andevery morning

Do you ever wake up with your soul being parched as in a dry desert?
It's probably because you don't read your bible before you go to bed and after you wake up!
The reality is that when we wake up, our minds are like a dry sponge. What we soak up first will saturate us most deeply. 
For example, if I wake up in the morning and forget to read my bible, I will attempt to "fill up" my empty soul or tank with food or coffee or soda to "wake me up." 
These temporary items cannot fill us, they can only numb us, and numbed souls are NEVER growing souls. They wake up one day so far from their Creator that they start to wonder, how in the world did I get here? 
So, let's start today off right! Whether you are just waking up or taking a shower, I encourage you when you get a free minute to not just read your bible, but to read a chapter or two to start your day off right! 

I am willing, how about you? 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment