Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Agree to Disagree without being disagreeable: it's much better thenjust agreeing to disagree correct?

Have you been controlling lately in your writing wanting others to agree with what you say Online? I have.
I will confess and highly admit to you that I have done this to you lately. Unfortunately, it is not biblical and I want to apologize if I have tried to make you agree with my teachings. 
However, a pastor told me that there is a such thing as having a civilized conversation on why we disagree. 
Simply put, we can agree to disagree WITHOUT being disagreeable! Got it? 
Good! In other words, if you are one of those people that loves to get Online and point out what you believe is true vigorously but doesn't want people to know face to face but you do so Online, please STOP! It's not fair to others if you slander them behind their backs Online especially in ministry! Big mistake! 

Above all else the bible tells us to guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus so that the peace of God, primarily the peace the surpasses all understanding will, not may, will, guard your heart in Christ Jesus! 
Above, is a video put together by my pastor and the church. I want you to watch the video closely and tell me what you think openly, below by commenting. I can disagree highly with you. Let's talk it out and have a civilized conversation about our opinions. 

Blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment