Tuesday, September 24, 2019

What Does A Culture Changing Christian Look Like? Four Biblical responses to today's society club

I wonder about this sometimes... Is this for real? Look deeper? Does religion matter in the Real World?? 

According to one article, it does! This is the truth, Light came into the world but the darkness has NOT understood it. John 1:5, my italics. 

So, how do we become culture changing Christians in a dark secular culture that says, “anything goes, for it is your truth and my own truth?” 

How do we as Christians avoid using our money and resources for our glory rather than for God’s own Glory? I don’t know for sure, but I know that if you give your resources to the work of God’s Kingdom, He will bless you abundantly! (Said with a SMILE, ladies and gentlemen)


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment